- A bachelor’s degree or similar in a technical discipline with strong academic credentials.
- A proactive, flexible, and creative engineer.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, which are necessary to work with colleagues and clients.
- Solid working knowledge of all Windows operating systems and PC hardware.
- Broad understanding of IP communications and technologies.
- Documentation skills and organizational skills are key.
- Experience with monitoring systems and experience in the financial and investment industry is desirable.
For more information please call Claire McIlwaine on 0207 965 4733 or email email@example.com